Define and infuse natural texture and create piecy definition with 94% naturally derived* texture tonic. Cane sugar and salt work in harmony to help create naturally tousled texture and flexible hold, great for all hair types, still leaving the hair touchable and infused with natural shine for an effortlessly "undone" look. The ingredient babassu helps create effortless texture.
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
Enhance natural texture and create piecy definition Salt (magnesium sulfate) helps contract and compress hair, instantly creating defined texture and adding life to fine hair. Cane sugar is a natural humectant that helps provide a soft, touchable texture infused with natural shine. Babassu helps create effortless texture.
- After tonging the hair, spritz Texture Tonic throughout tresses from mid-lengths to ends and scrunch in to open the curl and for a raw, natural, tousled texture
- Always start with less product and layer more as you need to gradually achieve the your ultimate texture
- Before blow-drying, spritz Texture Tonic throughout tresses and twist the hair as you dry for loose, textured waves
- Scrunch Texture Tonic into wet hair and leave to air-dry for a mussed-up feel
- Pull hair into a sleek ponytail and spritz Texture Tonic through the lengths to create a cool contrast between sleek roots and undone lengths
The Beauty Agenda tip:
fabulous in curly hair to give extra volume and hold.