beautifying composition oil
Aromatic, nourishing oil for body, bath and scalp softens and moisturises skin with a nourishing blend of certified organic olive and safflower oils. Also excellent as a bath additive, massage oil or hair and scalp treatment.
Helps seal in moisture after bathing or during massage with a rich, aromatic, conditioning body oil for dry skin, hair and scalp. Contains jojoba oil and a blend of essences, including rosemary and bergamot.
- Relieves dryness and restores moisture
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
How to use
- After shower or bath-apply a few drops of Beautifying Composition™ to damp skin to seal in moisture.
- To condition hair and scalp-massage onto dry scalp; then shampoo.
- Add to running bath water to condition dry skin.
- Use for an aromatic scalp and body massage.
The Beauty Agenda tip: we like to use this on body, hair and face, feels luxurious when used on face before bed, and in hair for an extra treatment before washing, also smells divine.
Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Coumarin , Limonene <ILN39020>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.