Baked Mineral Foundation
Baked on a terracotta tile in beautiful Tuscany, Italy, this Mineral Foundation blends the silky-smooth, flawless coverage of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder. The lightweight, breathable formula starts with a sheer, veil like coverage and gradually builds, allowing for the perfect natural base. Natural earth-derived minerals with light-reflecting technology result in a glowing, flawless finish.
- Fuses the skin-loving benefits of mineral makeup with the convenience of a compact powder, without harmful chemicals.
- Magnolia Bark Extract helps to reduce skin redness and improves hydration.
- Contains Hectorite, known for its ability to absorb excess oil from the skin's pores.
- Breathable formula and light-reflecting technology.
How to use
1. Using the Vegan Kabuki Brush or Vegan Foundation Brush, gently swirl the bristles across the foundation.
2. Tap to remove any excess powder.
3. Using circular motions, buff the foundation onto the face, blending upwards and outwards until you reach your desired coverage. Use alone or over your choice of Liquid Foundation to build coverage and increase wear time.
At INIKA Organic, we only use 100% natural ingredients for all our products, and we test for safety and purity. We hold ourselves to the highest standard because we hold our customers in the highest regard. We know that healthy ingredients are the key to better, more beautiful skin.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua (Water), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).