ghd gold ink on pink styler
Ghd stylers have been taming locks, creating waves and smooth styles at home and in professional salon settings for many years.
This Limited Edition Ink On Pink ghd Gold styler features the exquisite intricate designs created by Chicago-based artist David Allen.
Allen is a Mastectomy tattoo artist, his floral design tattoos have featured on many a brave woman who has battled cancer.
£10 from every sale of this Ink On Pink styler is donated to Breast Cancer Now.
Why we love it?
- Heating up in a speedy 25 seconds, the ghd styler won’t slow you down in the morning.
- Optimum styling temperature of 185 degrees keeps hair healthy. Temperature is regulated by dual-zone technology comprising of two new heat sensors. Temperature is consistent from root to tip.
- Contoured floating plates enable the styler to glide through hair for hassle free and quick styling.
- The round barrel design makes creating curls and waves an easy and snag-free experience.
- Sleep mode puts your mind at rest, automatically switches off after 60 minutes.
- Swivel cord enables freedom of movement when styling.
- Universal voltage means the styler can accompany you on your travels, wherever you are in the world.
- All purchases of the Ink On Pink stylers include a £10 donation to Breast Cancer Now. Supporting a worthy charity and women all over the world who have battled with Breast Cancer.
Please Note: We are approved stockists of ghd products.
This ghd comes with a 2 year warranty and is supplied with a UK three pin plug only.
Faults: Please contact ghd on: 0845 330 1133.