damage remedy restructuring shampoo
Gentle shampoo with quinoa protein helps repair and strengthen damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help leave it smooth and soft.
- part of a three-step restructuring system
- helps hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure
- babassu and coconut-based cleansing formula is kind to damaged hair
- with quinoa protein-to help strengthen and repair hair from the inside out
- formula is sulphate-free
On Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo Litre you are saving £23 based on the per ml of the 250ml
Use as part of a daily or weekly ritual:
- Daily: follow with Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner and Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair.
- Weekly: follow with Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment and Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair, as part of a rejuvenating home ritual.
Ingredients: Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extracts\Extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Oleate , Coco-Glucoside , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Dehydroxanthan Gum , Stearic Acid , Potassium Stearate , Polyquaternium-10 , Laureth-4 , Laureth-23 , Glycerin , Sodium Gluconate , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Benzoic Acid , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Annatto (CI 75120)