Conditioner with quinoa protein helps strengthen and repair damaged hair, while naturally derived conditioners help provide intense detangling to leave hair feeling smooth and silky.
Nourishing daily conditioning formula with quinoa protein helps repair and re-moisturise damaged hair-infusing it anew with healthy movement, silkiness and shine.
- use as part of a three-step restructuring system
- helps hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure
- formula blends phellodendron, sandalwood and barley to smooth the hair cuticle
- with quinoa protein-to help strengthen and repair hair from the inside out
On Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Conditioner Litre you are saving £30.50 based on the per ml of the 200ml
- Use as part of a daily ritual, following Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo. After conditioning, apply Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair for instant repair.
- For best results, also follow a weekly ritual, using Damage Remedy™ Intensive Restructuring Treatment in place of conditioner once a week. Follow with Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair
Ingredients: Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extracts\Extraits Aqueux:Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Cetyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Stearalkonium Chloride , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge A Deux Rangs , Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract , Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract , Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil , Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil , Tocopherol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Squalane , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Alcohol Denat. , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Geraniol , Citronellol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42570>
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.